AC Recovery Unit
The ArcticPRO series from MAHLE Service Solutions offers a wide range of A/C servicing equipment, loaded with additional cost-saving features and superior system performance.
- Passenger Vehicle Segment (PV)
- Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
- Tractor /off road vehicles
- Tyre shop
- State-of-the-Art. Ergonomic design, 7″ capacitive touch LCD display, and intuitive user interface sets a new industry standard.
- Status Indicator. LED light indicates status visible from anywhere in the workshop.
- Best In Class Serviceability. New ergonomic hinged service door simplifies unit service.
- Automatic Updates. Permanent wireless software updates, ensuring you always have the latest features.
- Oil System Management. Automatic weighing of recovered oil with on-board oil-injection allows accurate replenishment of oil removed during service.
- UV Dye Injection. Integrated UV dye injection provides high level of A/C system leak detection.
- Remote Support for Technicians. Allows MAHLE to connect to a unit over WiFi for troubleshooting and advanced support.
- Data Management & Reporting Metrics. Ability to log and monitor services allowing analytics for proactive service reminders, refrigerant use optimization, warranty reporting and more.
- Customer Service. Every unit is built to be easily repaired by the owner and we proudly offer nationwide service centers and lifetime phone support coverage and a two year standard warranty.
- Network Printing. Retains valuable service records, network printing capability to print services provided for customer.
- Thermal Printer. Allows printing of service reports.
- Refrigerant Identifier. Prevents contamination of machine internals.
- Smart. iOS and Android capable phone app allowing remote service session mirroring and advanced functions.
Certifications SAE J2788, SAE J2099, UL 1963
Charge Performance +/- 0.5 oz. at 70° to 75°F (+/- 15g at 21° to 24°C)
Recovery Performance 95% at 70° to 75°F (21° to 24°C) within 30 minutes
Operation Fully Automatic
Charging Cylinder 30 lb. (13.6 kg) DOT
Compressor 3/8 HP-0.279kW
Dimensions (H x W x D) 47 in x 29 in x 29 in (119 cm x 74 cm x 74 cm)
Weight 215 lb. (98 kg)
Display Color, 7” Capacitive Touch Screen
Filter Drier Capacity 150 lb. (68 kg) spin-on type
Hoses 9 ft. (2.75 m)
Languages English, French, Spanish
Operating Ranges 50° to 122° F (10° to 50° C)
Power Source 120 VAC – 60 HZ – 12 AMP
Vacuum Pump 2 CFM dual stage
Warranty 2 Years Parts, 1 Year Labor