Spray Extraction Machine
Spray extraction is still the unsurpassed carpet/upholstery cleaning system. In this process, cleaning solution is sprayed into the carpet under pressure and picked up again immediately. The dirt is rinsed from deep down out of the carpet pile and not just from the top third.
Carpets cleaned by spray extraction stay clean longer. With strong vacuum suction the maximum residual dampness is only 15-20%. The spray extraction process is gentle and easy on carpets.
- The spray extraction machine can be used for upholstery cleaning or for removing stains on carpets.
- Easily removable dirty water tank, easy disposal of dirty water and refilling of the fresh water tank.
- Stainless Steel Collection Tank
- Suitable for both Wet and Dry cleaning
- Washable Polyester Filters
- Low Maintenance cost
- Less Cleaning time
- Reduced Manpower Cost
- Quality of cleaning is ensured
|Number of Motors||2|
|P max (W)||2600|
|Water Lift (mm H20)||2400|
|Air Flow (m3/h)||430|
|Noise Level (dB)||67|
|Tank Capacity (Lt)||76|
|Cap. Pump (Lt/m)||0.8|
|Detergent Tank (Lt)||20|